Kingman Insurance Agency, Inc.
"Large Enough To Serve, Small Enough To Care"


Farming is a business. You have unique coverage needs, which involve many different types of risks. You need an insurance plan designed for the type of operation you run. A farmowner policy can provide coverage for your home, equipment, buildings, liability, computers, hay, and livestock acquired in a farming operation.Farm/Ag Insurance

The companies we represent offer a combination plan to incorporate all the different coverages necessary to provide for your entire farm operation.

We have the ability to tailor fit your insurance needs.

A farmowner policy can provide coverages:
   •  Home
   •  Farm EquipmentCrop Insurance
   •  Farm Liability
   •  Automobiles
   •  Coverage for Sheds and Storage Buildings
   •  Hay
   •  Livestock

We also provide:
   •  Crop Hail Insurance
   •  Multi-Peril

(620) 532-3156
(800) 400-3156 Toll Free
(620) 532-3158 Fax

120 W. B Avenue
PO BOX 493

"Large Enough To Serve, Small Enough To Care"

120 W. B Avenue Kingman, KS 67068
© 2012 Kingman Insurance Agency, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy